Job-Link is a free resource for HR professionals at any career level and in
any discipline who are currently in transition,
has been notified that their jobs are ending, or are seeking full time
HR employment. These meetings are facilitated by volunteers who lend their expertise in
job searching, interviewing, and networking.
Job-Link meetings feature a variety of topics to
help with your job search and offers a great opportunity to network with
other attendees and share leads and support one another during the job
search process. Active participation is encouraged for anyone that
attends a Job-Link meeting. DallasHR membership is not required to
attend. However, you can join DallasHR while you are in transition at
the reduced rate of $50.00.
Support Services Provided:
- Job-Link Meeting: Register to attend an upcoming meeting.
- Career Center Job Board: Sign up for job alert emails and upload your resume for hiring managers to find you.
- Networking Events: It's not just who you know, it's who others know. Attend any of our upcoming Networking Events to meet your local colleagues.
- Job-Link Online Community: Members only can share job leads or open positions at their company.
- Chapter Grant Program: Members only can apply for grants to help support their career growth.
- Member Directory: Have an interview or want to know who may be working in a specific office? Search the online directory of members.
Raise your reputation through membership and add "DallasHR Member" to your resume today!