Next Event in 2022
7:30 - 9:00 AM
Join us June 21 for a discussion surrounding all thing DE&I. The conversation will be facilitated by DallasHR Board of Trustee member, Kelvin Goss. The following topics will be discussed:
- Measure what matters – build out a mock business case for embracing DEI initiatives within an organization for sustainable growth
- Inclusion: Best practices that positively impact turnover during a great resignation era
- What impact can ERG’s have in the modern workforce?
- What is the difference between equality and equity? Why do the clarity of definitions matter?
Kelvin is a Human Resources Executive with expertise advising and guiding senior leaders on enhancing employee engagement, evaluating performance trends, and implementing enterprise-wide talent solutions to achieve the organization’s vision and objectives. Highly effective at designing and integrating creative diversity, equity, and inclusion strategies to build a culture of belonging. Skilled at developing top performing teams that boost profitability and drive motivation to deliver quality results. Kelvin has spent the last four years with Delek, most recently as the Executive Sr. Director of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. He designed and introduced a 12month Mentor Program for the CEO and the senior executive team, resulting in a 40-point increase in the sustainability index report within one year. Another notable implementation includes the four Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), with four more ready to launch in 2022.
- November 15, 2022 7:30 - 9:00 AM