Want to receive maximum exposure to the membership throughout the year?
Support the HR profession, build your brand and create meaningful connections by becoming a DallasHR Strategic Sponsor. These 12-month marketing plans include a suite of benefits and recognition levels to elevate your message and keep your company “top of mind” with members.
|Customizable 12-month Marketing Plans
All plans include:
Then pick your own mix...
- Recognition in member communications, announcements, etc.
- Recognition on homepage of HRConnect
- Recognition on of dallashr.org
- Recognition in slideshow at luncheons and events
DallasHR also offers a variety of individual sponsorship
- Ad on the home page of dallashr.org (available to Partner Level only)
- One HTML email blast delivered to DallasHR members on sponsor's behalf
- One-time use of member mailing list labels (for postcards, brochures, etc.)
- One monthly luncheon sponsorship
- One marketing table at a monthly luncheon
- One Talent Management luncheon sponsorship
- One 3-month advertisement in biweekly bulletin
and marketing opportunities.
Apply for a Sponsorship
For more information on Strategic Sponsorships please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information about DallasHR
Formed in 1939, DallasHR is one of the top chapters affiliated with the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM). DallasHR is comprised of nearly 2,000 human resource professionals in the Dallas area. The organization shares SHRM’s vision to “support the HR professional” and “advance the HR profession”. Toward that vision, we are becoming a stronger business partner and community resource through our involvement with local business associations and community organizations.
- Proud Winner of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) “Pinnacle” Award in 1998 and 2014.
- Also have received the “Superior Merit” Award every year since its inception.
- More than 2,000 local members (over 1,000 companies represented)
- 17% work in companies of 2,500 or more employees and 47% work in companies with 500 or less employees
- 65% are HR managers or above
- 42% report their main job function as "HR Generalist"
- On average, 200 HR professionals attend a monthly luncheon meeting (2nd Tuesday of each month)